We are a specialist company offering leak test solutions, worldwide. All of our machines are designed in Manchester, United Kingdom and are in use throughout Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa.
Formed in 1994 from Leybold Ltd, we offer unrivalled expertise in helium leak testing, having manufactured and successfully sold more than 500 machines. Our experienced personnel use their many years of expertise in designing and manufacturing to provide bespoke vacuum and leak detection systems.
Customer centricity is at the heart of everything we do and we take great pride in being a customer-focused company, tailoring high-quality systems to meet our customers’ technical and budgetary requirements.
The leak test machines we supply are used for guaranteeing leak tightness to very high levels and are used in a variety of industries; automotive equipment, nuclear industry and fire extinguishers to name but a few. These machines are employed on production lines in operation 24/7 where reliable and repeatable results are of paramount importance.
We also manufacture vacuum systems for a wide range of other applications, such as film-coating, central-vacuum units, and vacuum-drying systems.
Additional services we offer:
- In-house test rigs of various types
- International after-sales and maintenance service
- Remote customer support and spare parts supply
- Service for vacuum systems and other manufacturers’ machines
- Service engineers at customer’s site within 24hrs from time of call
- In-house servicing of vacuum pumps and mass spectrometers
- Machine upgrades and retrofits (both our own and other manufacturers’ machines)
- Comprehensive training courses and consultancy services on helium leak testing and vacuum technology
- Tailored on-site leak testing service
For any enquiries, additional information or to arrange a meeting with us please contact us.